Mid-year check in. How’re we doing?
Just stopping by to check in and see how things are going…
It’s already July and we feel like this year has just flown by. How about you? We feel like it was just yesterday that we were kindly kicking 2020 out the door… never to be seen or heard from again. Maybe this year feels like it has flown by because 2020 felt like it lasted a decade, but who knows that could just be us.
Nonetheless, we feel like we need to dust off our 2021 New Year’s Resolutions to see how we’ve been doing so far this year and encourage you to do the same! What were your goals and how’s your progress coming along on them?
Maybe you’re still working on some of your goals and that’s okay! Just make sure that you check-in and evaluate once in a while.
10 questions you may need to ask yourself:
- What were my goals at the beginning of this year?
- What am I doing each day to stay on track?
- What accomplishments am I proud of over the last six months? (Give yourself some credit!)
- What hasn’t been working and what do I need to do to change it?
- On a scale of 1-10 how do I feel I’ve been doing so far?
- What do I want to focus on moving forward?
- What excuses am I making that I’m really sick of making?
- Who are some people I feel jealous of right now—and why? What do they have—or appear to have—that I want?
- Fill in the blank: “This year, one of the best decisions I made was _______.”
- What bad habits do I need to break and what new ones can take their place?
Live it up!
Seven months down and five more to go! What will you do with that time? It sure goes fast. We’re excited about the rest of the year and we’re determined to make the most of it.