Delicious Keto-Friendly Recipes
Interested in trying the Keto diet? Maybe you’ve purchased truKETO™ and are looking for some keto-friendly recipes? Look no further!
We recommend having a low carb breakfast and lunch both paired with truKETO™ and a sensible meal for dinner. This can help you enter into ketosis which allows your body to burn fat as fuel rather than carbohydrates.
There are quite a few benefits of the keto diet if you choose this lifestyle:
– Can help reduce appetite and improve energy
– May increase fat loss, especially in the tummy
– Supports blood sugar levels already within normal ranges
– Trains your body to burn fat, rather than sugar
– Optimal mental clarity
We’ve collected some yummy recipes to help you have more success with truKETO™. If you’d like to learn more about truKETO™ and the keto diet, check out this blog for more info!
Egg and Veggie Scramble
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c spinach, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix the beaten eggs, cheese, chopped pepper and spinach together and pour into a greased skillet. Cook as an omelette or scrambled style.
Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound ground turkey, or turkey sausage
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp CRAFTED Peppered Italian seasoning optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown turkey in a skillet.
- Whisk together eggs, seasonings and shredded cheese.
- Drain sausage and allow to cool.
- Blend sausage and egg mixture and pour into a 9″ pie pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until firm.
Avocado Stuffed Bacon and Eggs
- 1 medium Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut the avocado in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lb bacon
- Ranch dressing
- Boston Bibb, romaine, or iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper or CRAFTED Chili Lime Tequila seasoning
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then grill them (you could do stovetop as well).
- Bake your bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet at 420°
- When the chicken is done, cut it up into bite-sized pieces and mix the cilantro in.
- Wash the lettuce, and carefully remove each leaf so that it creates a boat, or cup.
- Set all your ingredients out so people can build their own lettuce wrap. Squeeze the half a lime over the avocado, tomato, and chicken.
- Take the lettuce leaf, fill it with the bacon, avocado, tomato, and chicken. Then drizzle with ranch.
- Eat it like a taco and enjoy!
- 1 c Crushed Pork Rinds
- 3/4 c Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 6oz top sirloin steaks or meat of choice
- Desired toppings (I used green peppers, avocado and salsa)
- Chop Pork Rinds in a food processor until completely crumbled
- In a medium bowl, microwave mozzarella and cream cheese until melted and mix together
- Add crushed pork rind until combined, then add egg
- If mixture seems too wet add a little more pork rinds
- if mixture is cooling and not pliable pop in microwave for additional 15-20 seconds
- Form a ball with mixture and place between two pieces of parchment
- Roll out until desired thickness (thinner the crispier)
- Cut out circle and place in non stick pan. Cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes until each side is brown
To prepare steak:
- Bring meat to room temperature
- Season with favorite steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Try our CRAFTED Southwest Chipotle seasoning.
- Over medium heat add avocado oil or oil of choice
- Sear steak on each side and cook to desired temperature
- Let steak rest for 10 minutes and slice
- Add desired toppings
Keto Cashew Chicken
- 2-3 raw chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- 1/4 c raw cashews
- 1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper
- ½ medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1/4 medium white onion
- Salt + Pepper
- Heat a pan over low heat and toast the cashews for 8 minutes or until they start to lightly brown and become fragrant. Remove and set aside.
- Dice chicken thighs into 1 inch chunks. Cut onion and pepper into equally large chunks.
Increase heat to high and add canola oil to pan.
- Once oil is up to temperature, add in the chicken thighs and allow them to cook through(about 5 minutes).
- Once the chicken is fully cooked. Add in the pepper, onions, garlic, chili garlic sauce and seasonings(ginger, salt, pepper). Allow to cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency, There should not be excess liquid in the pan upon completing cooking.
- Serve in a bowl, top with sesame seeds and drizzle with sesame oil. Enjoy!
Keto Salmon Cakes
- Two 5 oz pouch of pink salmon (or cans, drained well)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sarayo (or plain mayo)
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
Avocado cream sauce
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 c sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil (to thin)
- 1-2 tsp Water, to desired thickness
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In large bowl mix salmon, egg, jalapeno, sarayo, red onion, and seasoning.
- Form patties with mixture (4 large or 5-6 small)
- In non stick skillet, drizzle oil and cook patties over medium heat 4-5 minutes until each side is golden brown and crispy
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth
- Serve salmon cakes hot with avocado sauce and extra drizzle of sarayo
Tequila Lime Orange Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets or other fish (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tsp CRAFTED Tequila Lime Orange
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Place the fish in a lightly oiled baking dish (line with heavy foil for easy cleanup). Squeeze lemon and lime juice on top then sprinkle with crafted.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes; uncover and bake 20 additional minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish so start with the minimum time and check frequently to prevent over-cooking.
- If desired, put the fish under the broiler for a few minutes to brown the top.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 of each red, green, and yellow bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp CRAFTED Southwest Chipotle
- 1 tbsp CRAFTED Mexican Baja Lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix together dry seasoning. In a large bowl toss veggies and chicken with olive oil then sprinkle with seasoning mixture as toss again to coat. Spread bell peppers and yellow onion onto baking sheet. Top with chicken then sprinkle garlic and seasoning evenly over chicken strips.
- Place baking sheet in the oven for about 18 – 25 minutes, turn chicken and vegetables halfway through cooking and continue baking until the chicken the chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F in the center).
- Drizzle lime juice evenly over top of the chicken fajita filling, sprinkle with cilantro and more salt to taste and toss to coat. Serve with a whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 cup brown rice, or on a salad.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 5 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp CRAFTED Butter Chive
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into florets
- Steam cauliflower until tender
- Strain veggies well, then mash with a potato masher
- Stir in Greek yogurt and CRAFTED Butter Chive on low heat. Keep on heat until mixture is warm.