Healthy Italian Meatballs.
Need a quick healthy addition to your dinner? These healthy Italian meatballs are a great source of lean protein.
Made with lean ground turkey and our low-sodium CRAFTED Peppered Italian Blend, they are sure to become a new favorite! Pair with some whole wheat pasta and veggies and you’ve got yourself a healthy balanced meal.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- ½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp CRAFTED Peppered Italian Blend Seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 lb lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup bread crumbs and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Season with 2-3 tspCRAFTED Peppered Italian Blend Seasoning. Add 1 beaten egg; mix until just combined.
- Shape mixture into 15 balls of 3 tablespoonsful each. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of meatballs reads at least 165°F. Cool 5 minutes.