Are you ready for all the awesome things the new year has in store for you? Truvy is all about making real moves when it comes to resolutions this year. We’re not talking about New Year’s Eve party resolutions that are forgotten by January 2nd, either 😉; we’re talking about picking a resolution that will help you build your business and encourage intentional living.
So, when it comes to resolutions, we at Truvy want to encourage you to think BIG. And by big, we mean… one word. Instead of making a long list of resolutions that you may or may not stick to, we want you to choose one word that will be your focus for the entire year.
Choosing one word makes it easier to focus on what’s truly important, and it can help you stay motivated throughout the year. Not sure what word to choose? Keep reading for some inspiration!
One Word Resolutions for Purposeful Living
Resolutions are all about personal growth, so start by thinking about what area of your life you’d like to improve. Do you want to be more patient? fearless? present? joyful? Once you have an idea of the quality you’d like to cultivate, it should be easier to come up with a corresponding word.
Still stuck? Here are a few more ideas to get you started:
- Nourish: Take care of yourself so that you can show up fully for others.
- Create: Make time for your hobbies and interests outside of work.
- Connect: Spend more time with loved ones and build deeper relationships.
- Breathe: Let go of what’s out of your control and focus on the present moment.
- Simplify: Declutter your physical space and schedule to make room for what matters most.
- Grow: Invest in yourself by learning new things and taking risks.
- Serve: Find ways to contribute to your community and make a difference in the world.
- Generosity: Share your time, energy, resources, and talents with others freely and without expectation.
- Adventure: Say yes to new experiences and explore the world around you!
- Love: Lead with compassion in all areas of your life—with yourself, others, and even Mother Earth.
One Word Resolutions for Business Success
If you’re thinking of growing your business with us, let’s talk one word resolutions that vibe with a thriving year with Truvy!
Success: Think about what success looks like for you and your business this year. What does it mean to you to have a successful year? How can you make that happen? Write it down, say it out loud, and then make it happen!
Growth: What areas of your business do you want to see grow this year? How can you nurture that growth and make it happen? It could be anything from financial growth to increasing your customer base or growing your team.
Purposeful: This resolution is all about being purposeful in your actions and decisions. It’s about thinking before you act and considering the long-term implications of everything you do. When it comes to your business, ask yourself if what you’re doing is moving you closer to your goals.
Consistent: Being consistent isn’t always easy, but it’s important if you want to see results. When it comes to your business, find ways to be consistent in your marketing efforts, in the quality of your product or service, and in the level of customer service you provide. Consistency builds trust and credibility—two things that are essential for any successful business.
These are just a few ideas to get you started—but really, the sky’s the limit when it comes to choosing a word resolution for the new year. And, if you’re having any trouble, connect with your Truvy community for suggestions and ideas! The important thing is to pick something that resonates with you and that will help you live a happier, more fulfilled life. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!