CRAFTED Chicken and Brussel Sprouts
Looking for a healthy meal but tired of bland chicken and plain veggies? We’ve got you covered with this flavorful and filling peppered Italian chicken and “buttered” veggies recipe!
We used our low-calorie, low-sodium CRAFTED Seasonings to give this healthy dish a punch of flavor the whole family will love! Plus, you can whip it together in less than an hour.
The sweet potatoes provide a source of fiber and carbohydrates while the Brussels sprouts are full of nutrition, providing vitamin K and C. Chicken is a lean source of protein to help keep you full. Enjoy!
- 2 diced sweet potatoes
- 20 Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- CRAFTED Butter and Chive Blend Seasoning
- 2-4 Chicken Breasts
- CRAFTED Peppered Italian Blend Seasoning
- Dice the sweet potatoes and chop the Brussels Sprouts in half or to the desired size.
- Season with olive oil and CRAFTED Butter and Chive Blend Seasoning, mix well so all the veggies get covered with oil and seasoning.
- Place 2-4 chicken breasts on the veggies and season with the desired amount of CRAFTED Peppered Italian Blend Seasoning.
- Bake at 425℉ for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!