When was the last time you smiled? Like truly smiled from ear to ear? Well… if you’re having a tough time recalling when that was, it’s time to make it happen! No better time to, than National Smile Day.
Smiling and laughing have so many benefits for your health. And that’s what we’re all about here at Truvy®! Whether it’s supplements, fitness, or day-to-day health, we’re all about supporting lifestyles that promote the best possible version of YOU!
May 31st National Smile Day
Benefits of smiling each day:
- Can relieve stress
- Can elevate/change your mood
- Reduces pain
- Helps you stay positive
- Can help you live longer
- Strengthen your immune system
- It’s contagious!
Are you having a hard time finding something to smile about? No worries there, we’ve got you covered!
- Call a friend to catch up! Odds are, you’ll come across a memory that can cheer you up.
- Look through your camera photos/videos and replay some of your favorites.
- Smile at a stranger and see how many people you can get to smile back!
- Give a compliment to a friend or coworker. It’ll put a smile on their face and will most likely bring one to yours!
- Plan a trip so you have something to plan for and look forward to.
- Cook your favorite meal or treat yourself to your favorite restaurant.
- Get outside (this has so many benefits to overall health)
Need more ideas?
- Find classic ‘Dad Jokes’ to tell your kids each day
What kind of bagels do they serve in an airport?
- When does a dad joke become a ‘dad joke?’
-When it becomes apparent
Among our other practical suggestions, Truvy Boost™ can support you with the biggest focus/energy boost to focus on living blissfully in the moment. Find out more about our Truvy Boost™ here!
The options are endless! Sometimes it can definitely feel hard to smile throughout an ordinary/typical day but it’s important that we find time to just smile. Whether you make someone else smile or someone makes you smile, in the end, it’s going to help your overall health. And isn’t that what it’s all about?
Here’s to smiling a little more.